Friday, March 2, 2012

Never a dull morning

The garbage man just came to our house.  That is, he came with a small open cart and started yelling "garbage!" until he was let through the front gate.

I'm sitting outside next to where Tyler parks his motorcycle, for no good reason other than I started typing an email on my blackberry and it's extremely hard to type and carry your cappuccino at once.

All of a sudden an open box filled with garbage gets dropped outside an open window of our landlord's flat above, on the second floor.  Mid-air, garbage starts flying out... I'm not talking papers or other things you'd expect in an open box, but rather empty glass bottles of ketchup, beer, etc... not to mention old vegetables and gooey leftovers.  (Is this really an easier solution than coming downstairs with a garbage bag?)

Everything splatters about six inches from me.

Just when I started to forget why I don't spend more time outside...


No comments:

Post a Comment